Sunday, March 06, 2005

So, here we go...

O.k., so my name is Tall Guy -- and this is my blog. I'm still trying to figure out how this works -- although this interface is pretty user-friendly. :)

Um -- I'm a musician (among other things) ; buddies with Gye Greene. We met in Fife, Washington -- just north of Tacoma -- which is about an hour south of Seattle -- back in 1993(? - I'm bad with dates). And now we're in Brisbane, Australia.

More later. Mostly, just starting up this account. FREE blogging! What could be greater?!

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TG,

Whew! O.k., I'm at the beginning! Will try to keep up better. (Sorry!) That's a typo, though: we **lived** in Fife; we **met** at the S. King Co. Mall.

I don't remember the year, either. I could probably go back and look at my resume, tho -- figure out when I worked at Hip Products, and thus met you.

Remind me when I get home? (And if/when you actually check these comment things?) ;)

--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home