Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Brisbane clouds

Today the sky is a stark blue, with fluffy clouds. The clouds give the sky depths and texture.

Most of the time, the sky over Brisbane is just stark blue -- reminiscent of the default desktop setting on Windows-running PCs. I can see why people would like it -- but as someone from Seattle, I prefer ''mostly cloudy'', or even overcast.

I wish I could post a photo, but I can't find where Gye Greene hid the digital camera. Some other time, perhaps.

You'll just have to use your imagination. ;)


--TG

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 8:50 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 12, 2005 8:52 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Whoop! Sorry about that! New hiding place; forgot to tell you.

Ya could've phoned me at work... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home