Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Spilled water = good album title?

Actually, "Spilled Water" would make a good album title -- or band name. But what I was thinking of was what occurred when I was puttering around the house and watering the plants. I accidentally poured in too much water, causing the water trays to overflow.

Thus, as I was sponging up the excess: "Mommy Needs a Mop."

Actually, I suppose that's more of a song concept.


Somewhere, there is (or was) a website that sponsored a "song a week" contest: they'd post a song title, and particpants had a week to submit a song based on the title. Apparently, there were quite a number of good entries.

I heard of this a few years ago, so I have no idea as to whether the site still exists. If someone's motivated to Google for it -- and post the link in the "comments" section -- feel free. ;)


--TG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home