Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The entry which is not an entry

Dear Readers,


As you have no doubt noticed, I have been incredibly in-active in regards to posting entries to my blog. My last entry was in late April of this year; it is now late November.

I could have posted entries, simply out of a sense of obligation. But, that is hardly the point of maintaining a blog, is it?

If I am inspired at a later date -- particularly when Gye Greene finishes his Dissertation, and we can once again engage in hijinks (musical, or otherwise) -- I will likely resume posting.

Until then... watch this space. On a quarterly basis, I suppose. ;)


--GG

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2010 10:40 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

GG here. TG isn't really interested in blogging anymore. (Plus, he's forgotten his password -- so he can't get rid of that blog-spam entry [above -- wonder what it's saying...].)

But I'm still at http://gyegreene.blogspot.com/ -- if anyone's interested.


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home