Saturday, March 19, 2005

Being productive: dog hair

Since I don't work, don't drive, and am not finishing a dissertation, I'm basically home all day -- unless Gye Greene or his wife take me out. So, I do little things around the house -- sweep and such.

Today, realized that Gye Greene's dog shed a **lot**. Corgi. Crikey. Sweeping it up into the dustpan, and it just keeps coming and coming, filling up the wastebin. So much of it, it seems like a waste to just toss it. Thinking maybe I should save it up, knit a sweater. Of course, I'd have to learn how to knit -- but, hey! -- I've got time.


Gye Greene's wife thinks it's a little odd, but said it's fine with her as long as I keep my collection out on the verandah, rather than elsewhere in the house.

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I remember that conversation. She's a tolerant lady, isn't she? Puts up with both of us. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home