Thursday, September 22, 2005

Zero degrees of separation

It's a small world, and my blog is (hopefully!) interesting! And I have noticed that there are occasional people reading my blog who I do not personally know.

As I think I have mentioned, my blog is pseudonymenous (sp??) -- I write under a pen name, and refer to friends by fake names as well. So, some friends and family might not even know about my blog.

Have you ever noticed that you'll forward an e-mail joke or story, and within a few days, you receive the identical (or very similar) e-mail back, from a different source? Someday it'd be neat to receive by e-mail -- by way of a friend or family member -- an amusing photo, joke, or story -- and realize, "Hey! That's from my blog!!!"


Someday... ;)


--TG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home