Monday, April 11, 2005

Re: Apr. 4 entry//Elvis Costello

Reply to Tara's comment: Sure! Yeah, I'm not saying Elvis Costello is stink-o or anysuch. ;) It all comes down to personal taste. Like (I'll take a guess) someone who prefers Sheryl Crow to Elvis Costello is also likely to dig Buddy Holly or Tom Petty. Whereas an Elvis Costello-liker would also think XTC (for example) are pretty good.

Does that profile fit with yours? (Tara? Broader blog-reading audience?)

I must say, I'm chuffed to find that people are actually reading my blog! ["Chuffed" = an Aussie term; pleased, in a puffed-out-chest way... I think!]

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2005 12:23 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I don't know, TG, I'm kinda all over the map. I like Tom Petty. Never much into XTC. But I also like the Beastie Boys, Prince, John Lee Hooker, Echo and the Bunnymen, Stan Getz, Hank Williams Sr....but Elvis Costello is my favorite singer I reckon. Just saw him in concert a couple weeks ago. Genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home