Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Trying out posting pics

I'm now keeping up on several blogs; perhaps this substitutes for the life I feel I'm not really leading.

Regardless: Although I prefer blogs with solid, well-written text, I am finding I do appreciate the occasional well-placed photo. To that end, I will try to post a few pictures, now and again.

Plus, I've been a little slow on the blogging, as of late. Perhaps I need to do more things.

Therefore, below is a snapshot taken with GG's digital camera.


Perhaps it is low-brow-ish of me, but when I saw the honey bears (made of honey-flavored hard candies in the shape of bears in the clear plastic container, under the fluorescent lights of the kitchen, my first thought was: crystalized urine sample, in a jar.

Strangely beautiful.


There may be a gendered component to this, as well: my guess is that more males than females will appreciate this. But -- as I've been before -- I could be wrong.

--TG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home