Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Addendum: Wellingtons website

Well, some things ya gotta just check out for yourself.

After posting my previous entry (shown below -- reverse chronological order and all that), I thought I'd try my own search.

I agree with Gye Greene's assessment re: the band name. But, searching on their new album ("Keeping Up with the Wellingtons") yielded two very strong hits -- both of which included their band website. So, there ya go.

Although I **still** think the one-word bandnames are problematic, in this Internet age...

The links: Australian Music Online; Reverberations (their record label); and their band website.

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good searching! I hadn't realized. Let's hope I haven't wasted my money (paid $5 deposit to HMV to order!). I'll take at a look at their website, see if they have any mp3 snippets...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home