Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Not my idea, but: musical pants!!!

Ya gotcha yer iPods; ya gotcha yer bowties and lapel pins that play Christmas carols...


Found this idea in someone else's blog:

http://housepants.blogspot.com/2005/01/fun-with-talking-on-phone.html


Musical pants! The idea is that whenever you walked around, it would play your theme song.

Hey -- you could modify it so it plays an trumpet fanfare (or some-such) when you stand up -- THEN your "walking" theme song.

Not sure what song I'd program mine with. Initially, I thought "Pictures of the Matchstick Man" (orig. by Status Quo, though I prefer the Camper Van Beethoven version). But probably the "Darth Vader Theme." Although a loop of the riff to "Foxy Lady" (Jimi Henrix -- who's technically from Tacoma, NOT Seattle) would be good. I'm visualizing the first "Wayne's World" movie, with Garth...

(For discussion: Was "Wayne's World" just a "Bill & Ted" derivative?)


Back to the musical pants: And for when I stand up, maybe a nice burst of guitar feedback. Or, the opening lead guitar bit to Prince's "When Doves Cry."


Musical pants: Kinda like a ringtone for your bum.

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! Mine could be the opening riff from Spinal Tap's "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home